Wednesday, June 10, 2009

What's New..........

A few weeks since my last blog and there has been alot going on. So here is the rundown:

I became an Aunty again on Friday May 30th. My brother and his wife had a beautiful baby boy which they eventually called Nicholas. He was known as 'the baby' for the first few days as they couldn't decided a name. He is absolutley adorable (and I am not just saying that because I am his Aunt), he has dark hair with blonde at the tips. His big brother and big sister just adore him too.

Last night my netball team won the Final's - yeah!!! It was a really good game and we all played really well. We won by about 7 or 8 points which was great too. We even got a trophy which was totally unexpected. I started playing netball this year just for fun and exercise so to win a final and get a trophy was really cool. I won't be playing this season as I am trying to commit myself to more classes at the gym.

My parents have gone on vacation for the next few weeks so my DH and I have the house to ourselves. My parents have gone to Thailand and will visit Phuket and Chiang Mai. They are having a great time there - even though my mum wasn't really excited about the trip until they got there. I cannot wait till I go on vacation in about two months time. I love the whole aspect of travelling -packing the luggage, flying, sightseeing, etc.

Well, I think that is all my exciting news for now. Apart from the above I have been spending lots of time with my sisters and brother and my neices and nephews.

Till next time................

No comments: