Friday, April 10, 2009

Happy Easter To All

What does Easter mean to me.............

*SPENDING TIME WITH FAMILY - I will be spending Good Friday and Easter Sunday with my whole family. Good Friday we will get together and have a late seafood lunch. Easter Sunday we will come together at my parents place for a BBQ. I will be making dessert - apple crumble and apricot upside down cake (hope they turn out)


*CHOCOLATE - as a kid we used to get so much chocolate at Easter time. It would last right into winter time - that's how much chocolate we would receive. Now that I am older I don't need the chocolate anymore - infact I really shouldn't be eating it. Now, I get to buy chocolate for my neices and nephews. I also made some really cute little gift tags to go with the chocolates - I haven't scrapbooked or made any cards in such a while so to put these together really made my day.




*FOUR DAY WEEKEND - my DH and I both work in a bank and have got Good Friday and Easter Monday off - which means a four day weekend......... woo hoo!!! Yesterday at work was like crazy town - people really freak out at the thought of not being able to do their banking for two days so they all come in on the Thursday in a mad panic. Let me tell you...... we did not stop
at all all day so I really couldn't wait for Friday to come around.
I hope you all have a great Easter and enjoy your days off from work too.
Till next time..............

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Happy Easter to you and Tim too! I am glad to see things don't change at banks on the other side of the world. It was crazy for us on Thursday too! Hope you are doing great!