Sunday, January 18, 2009

Mamma Mia, Here I Go Again........................

Sing it with me everybody......... finally after a long wait I got to see the movie Mamma Mia - and I LOVED IT!!

There was a showing of the movie at a park at Varsity Lakes. Varsity Lakes is a really nice new area on the Gold Coast that is growing so fast. I wouldn't mind being able to afford a house there. A development company had planned a big screen in a park and encouraged people in the area to enjoy an outdoor movie under the stars. It was awesome. I went with my mum and older sister and my nephew - who celebrated his birthday that day - and we also took two homestay children that were staying with my sister.

Here's a little preview of Mamma Mia - if you haven't seen it already you should go.



As for the movie........................ fantasic. If you are a huge fan of ABBA music and just love a good fun movie you have to go see it. Also, it doesn't help that the really hot Colin Firth is in it (he is so yummy)

My nephew celebrated his birthday that night, Friday January 16th and he was quite happy to spend it with us watching Mamma Mia. He was having a blast............ singing along to all the songs. Even the two little girls that were with us were dancing and having fun!!

There is still lots to tell about stuff I have been up to.......... will leave that till a later date.

till next time..........

1 comment:

Michelle said...

I LOVE Momma Mia too, Jo! I can't get enough of it. I have had to buy the CD and the DVD! Tony is in pure Heaven! LOL!! Hope all is great with you!