Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Coquitlam Clipper Chick Party

Last night Stephanie, the new Manager of Clipper Street in Coquitlam, hosted a going away party for me at her house. It was so good to get together with 'my girls' away from work.

It was really hard to tell my staff that I was leaving but they have all been very supportive and I am thankful for that. I am leaving them in fantastic hands!!

Here are just some photo's of our fun night.....

Here is the whole Coquitlam Clipper Street gang, we are just missing Sarah Anne :(

Thanks Steph, Sam, Ange, Allan, Mona, Allison, Danielle, Frances and Maureen for coming. It was great times.



A picture of some of the girls just chilling out and chatting.




My yummy cake that Frances made - so good!!





I'll miss you all girls. Keep in touch.


Till next time.............

2 comments:

allanreyes photography said...

nice pictures Jo! *wink

where's the rest?

we'll miss you Jo...



allan

Jo said...

Thanks for taking the pictures that night - you took some great shots.
I'll post all the pictures on Facebook some time next week.