Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Pleasantly Surprised

I just watched the movie 'Georgia Rule' yesterday and loved it. What a great movie.

The biggest surprise for me in this movie was what a great actress Lyndsay Lohan is. She was amazing in this movie. I am not a big Lyndsay Lohan fan - I am not into these young actresses who think the world owes them something - but this girl can act.

Basically the story is about three generations of women - daughter, mother, grandmother - who have a strained relationship. L.L character is a chronic liar, her mother is an alcoholic and they do not get along. The grandmother and her mum - do not get along either. L.L character is sent to live with the grandmother - Georgia - and to learn all of Georgia's Rules.

There is obviously alot more to the storyline - but like I was saying L.L was just awesome. I remember reading in magazines all the drama she caused while filming this movie - but this girl has talent. No excuses for being a spoiled brat but she is lucky she has the talent to get her away with stuff.

This is a chick flick that I highly recommend. While I'm on the subject of great chick flicks, if you haven't seen it yet I encourage every woman to watch the tear jerker 'Terms of Endearment'. It was on the t.v the other night - what a great movie.

Till next time.............

No comments: