Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Inspiration

A day of Inspiration................

I went to my Monday Boxing class yesterday and was totally inspired by one of the girls in my class. I have never seen somebody (close up) that is so toned and had so much energy. This girls arms were AMAZING - it inspired me to work harder and get a body like that!!! One day.... let's not rush into these things. Boxing was so hard yesterday - the previous Monday it wasn't too bad and we got to beat up on our coach - which I loved!! Great for getting your frustrations out. Yesterday was intense. I dont' think I have ever sweated so much but it was such a great feeling.

This week at work, Clipper Street Scrapbook Company, we are having a BOGO sale on all our stamps. I have truly gotten into stamping over the last year and my stamp collection is growing slowly. We have such a variey of stamps at Clipper Street - so many varieties to be insprired by. I have already bought mine - I have left some for everybody else.

Till next time

No comments: