Sunday, July 6, 2008

A Lazy Sunday

I love Sundays! Why, you may ask.....................

1. I get to sleep in.

2. It is the one and only day that I know my husband and I have off together so we alway do something together.

3. There is usually nothing ever planned on a Sunday - so I get to do nothing all day - except what I want to do.

Today was no exception. I got to sleep in till 10:30am - until my two neices came running in to the room to wake me up.

My husband and I went to a Jiu Jitsu training session - which was the only thing we had planned for the day - great to get a work out in.

I lazed around all afternoon and then when I felt like it I made some greeting cards. Why?? Just because.

I enjoy keeping my Sunday's chilled so that I am not too tired for work. If I haven't already mentioned I work for a scrapbook company that really helps and encourages my crafting addiction. I manage the Coquitlam store of Clipper Street Scrapbook Company. The best scrapbooking store in the lower mainland. (And I am not just saying that).

Below is a card that I made today. After long days at work I usually don't feel like being crafty but today I couldn't wait to make some cards with some new paper that I had just bought. Yeh, that's another thing - I love buying new scrapbook supplies too!! More on that next time.


For those in the know I used bazzill cardstock; Doodlebug paper, Inkadinkadoo stamp; and assorted ribobn.

No comments: