Thursday, July 3, 2008

Oh the people you will see...........

I had the day off from work yesterday so we spent the day with the in-laws. We went on an adventure to Vancouver via the sky train. Oh the people that you see............. I love people watching and travelling on the sky train is the ultimate in people watching. The way home was much more entertaining. Some guy thought that it would be okay to bring his pet dog on the sky train even though there are signs that clearly state 'No animals allowed'. Not only did he bring his dog but while people were standing on the sky train his dog had a seat (actually he was sitting on two seats because he was a big dog). Did I miss something - since when did priority for seats on buses and trains change to dogs - I always thought the elderly had first dibs - My bad I guess!!

We were on our way to Scienceworld to see an exhibit on the music of Disney! My husband and I used to work for Disney - that is where we met - so we have this fascination for everything Disney. Plus I had never been to Scienceworld so it was awesome to see something new too. For all those parents out there - Scienceworld is a great place to spend the day with you kids during Summer Vacation. So much for children to see and do. They even have an Imax theatre - we went to the Dinosaur show at the Imax - it was actually really interesting.








Last night after we got back from Scienceworld we went to our Jiu Jitsu class. My husband and I attend West Coast Jiu Jitsu in Richmond. Our Sensei is awesome and oh so patient. I have been attending West Coast JJ since May and I love it. It is great exercise and for all you women out there it is great for self defence. We go two times a week - and sometimes three times a week.

On that note - I'm outta here as I have to get ready for Jiu Jitsu. Till next time.

No comments: