Monday, August 18, 2008

Exhaustion..................

What a busy weekend .................... I feel so exhausted and the weird thing is that I was fine till I got home and did nothing for 30 minutes.

Saturday night we attended a wedding reception in Vancouver. It was a really nice night - a chance for us to dress up and have a good time and meet new people. The reception hall was beautiful and the wedding was for a couple from an East Indian and Chinese background. I was a little disappointed as I thought the bride would be wearing a Sari but she instead stuck with the traditional white dress - which was gorgeous by the way.

Sunday morning we got up extra early and dropped off my Mother-in-Law at the airport. Two Sunday's in a row of getting up before 7am - something is not right here!!

Sunday was also our pre-test for our Jiu Jitsu yellow belt. I was super nervous as expected but actually did okay - I just need to go over my theory a little more. Our actual belt test will be next Sunday.

Sunday afternoon we met up with two friends from our Jiu Jitsu class and played 18 holes of Golf at Country Meadows in Richmond. I did okay - my game is improving each game I play.

So, now you know why I am so tired. We had a full weekend and then by the time I had finished work on Monday I was done. We were going to go to Boxing and Jiu Jitsu that night but instead stayed home in bed and watched a movie. (We watched In Bruge with Collin Farrell, I quite enjoyed it)

Time to go rest now.........

Till next time.............

No comments: