Friday, August 15, 2008

Last post for today

I know you are probably thinking three posts in one day, what the hell?? I have neglected to blog much this week so I am making the most of it while I have time.

I just wanted to show you all a card I made this afternoon for a wedding reception my DH and I are attending tomorrow.

We just got in a brand new paper line at Clipper Street yesterday, from Basic Grey. I just had to use it to create this 'Congratulations' card. The line is called 'Offbeat' and I matched it up with white and brown Bazzill cardstock.

I got this card idea from my good friend Eleonor who is also a manager at Clipper Street. I changed it up slightly to make it my own. I bought this new wave punch that I had been anxious to use - I like the way it looks on the card. The greeting has been stamped on and I just added a bit of ribbon and a Prima flower - and there - card done!!

Okay, that's me for today...............

No comments: