Friday, August 22, 2008

A Late Night..........

My DH's best friends are opening up their own restaurant, hopefully this weekend. We went to check out the new location last night after Jiu Jitsu and it looks amazing.

The restaurant will be located in Richmond at Ironwood Plaza. It is called Brown's Social House - a great place to meet up with friends for a quick bite and a few drinks.

The really cool thing is that we have seen the whole transformation of what the store looked like empty to now. Everything about the restaurant looks awesome - the lighting, furniture, blinds, wall features, etc. They have both done a great job with the restaurant and I am so proud of them.

The food is really good too. My DH raves about the pizza there and I had a really good salad too.

If you are in town I recommend you try Brown's. There are other locations too in the Lower Mainland.

All this talk about food is getting me hungry. I think it's dinner time??

Till Next time.....

No comments: